We hope you will use this page as a reference for you during our remote learning. We are in this together!
Learning Platform and Student Work:
- Kindergarten will continue to use SeeSaw as our learning platform.
- We will post work for the week on Mondays at 9am. The link to this week's Learning Menu is here.
- Work can be completed within the week, according to what works best for your family's schedule.
- Plan for about an hour of work per day.
Morning Message or Read Aloud:
- We will post a short morning message or read aloud each morning.
- We will be available for remote office hours to support you and your students, for feedback on work, questions, support with accessing technology, and other needs.
We can be contacted through the SeeSaw app during the following times:
- 9-10 am, and 2-3 pm on M, W, F
- 9-10 am, and 8-9 pm on T, Th
- 9-11 am M,W,F
- 1-3 pm T,Th
- Mrs. Martin
- Attendance will be taken weekly, on the Sunday following the week's work.
- We will base attendance on assigment completion throughout the week.
- This will be flexible so let us know how we can support you if you need help accessing remote learning from home.
Online Learning Resources:
We will use several resources during remote learning, and will post them to assignments through SeeSaw. The reading and math resources can be used any time. We will send out individual passwords for new websites/apps once remote learning starts. Please look at our Math and Reading Resource pages to find links and information about these and other online resources.
- Reading Resources- Raz Kids, Epic, Waterford, Pebble Go, ReadWorks
- Science - Mystery Science, Scholastic, Discovery Streaming
- Social Studies - Scholastic 'Let's Find Out'
- Math - Happy Numbers