Parent Teacher Organization
The Parent Teacher Organization's (PTO) mission is to positively establish an organization for parents and teachers to collaborate together, to raise extra capital for the school, to provided increased community, spirit, and enrichment for the Studio School families and teachers.
Check here often for updates, information, and requests for help!
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) website
PTO - Second Tuesday of each month 6:00PM - 7:00PM
SIT - 4 times a year (will be announced)
PTO Committees - will be announced
Childcare will be provided for these meetings.
School Improvement Team:
- Parent membership will consist of one parent from each classroom
- SIT meets four times a year
- SIT oversees achievement, school data, new initiatives, and facility issues
Parent Teacher Organization:
- Representatives will be chosen by each classroom teacher
- SIT teacher members attend each meeting
Committees develop as needed. The following have been identified as important:
- Fundraising for the Arts Committee
- Hospitality Committee
- Volunteers Committee